At Emirates International School – Jumeirah we believe:
- Education is the shared responsibility of the entire school community of the Board, School Advisory Council, Leadership, Administration, Faculty, Students and Parents working in partnership;
- An orderly, safe and caring environment is essential to academic success and is marked by respect for the rights of others and development of personal responsibility;
- Education must encompass the development of the whole individual with the School’s emphasis on academic, physical, social and creative growth;
- Education must foster independent thinking, problem solving, critical analysis, empathy and an appreciation and understanding of difference of opinions;
- All children learn differently, therefore learning should be personalised;
- Allowances must be made for differences in learning styles;
- All children must be recognised and valued for hard work and perseverance
- The School experience must promote positive interpersonal relationships;
- Good education will instill a desire for life-long learning;
- We provide students with opportunities for learning about issues which have local, national, and global significance, to develop them as global citizens.
- We develop digital citizenship across the school community through use of appropriate technology within our curriculum
We offer a broad international IB education, in English, designed for local and expatriate students, which promotes excellence in all academic and extra curricular activities. It is our mission to enhance the educational, personal and physical development of our students, encouraging them to think critically and creatively to become responsible digital and global citizens.
EIS – Jumeirah provides a safe yet challenging environment which develops in students an intercultural sensitivity and responsibility towards the people and environment of our local and global community.