The campus is situated on a pleasant and inviting 13-acre site, located in a prestigious and well-developed residential area, and offers excellent facilities. Buildings are low-rise and set in green spaces with large playing fields, many shaded tree and covered walkways.
Over 85 classrooms
- 11 fully equipped science laboratories
- Robotic Lab
- 4 dedicated art rooms
- 3 dedicated drama rooms including a studio
- 4 dedicated music rooms
- 2 dedicated examination halls
- 3 libraries, including one that is specifically for our IB Diploma Programme students
- A 568 seat theatre with state-of-the-art lighting and projection system
- A fully equipped food science laboratory
- 2 grass sports pitch used for football (soccer), rugby and cricket matches, as a teaching area for PE lessons, for various after school activities and as a recreational space for our students
- A 25 metre swimming pool and changing rooms.
- 3 PE halls
- A fitness suite complete with treadmills, rowing machines and cross-trainer
- All Primary School rooms are fixed with smart interactive white board technology wireless network access
- 6 outdoor basketball areas
- Indoor Play area for Primary School
Note: Several of the above facilities are available for hire, please contact the HR department (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.