Admissions: Guide to Student Enrollment
Registration for the following academic year starts in January. For parents outside of Dubai, every attempt is made to provide up-to-date information on the admission procedure, fees structure and other related matters but the official application process can only begin and enrolment guaranteed once the family are living in Dubai.
Grade 12 and 13 admission for entry to the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme will take place in September.
Priority for new admission is first given to siblings, followed by those who seek transfer from EIS-Meadows.
We have over 85 nationalities making up the student population and the ratio of accommodating each nationality is 5%.
Age Requirements and Grade Placement
September 15th is the cut-off for student placement. Applicants for KG2 must be four years of age and Grade 1 applicants must be five years of age.
STUDENT ADMISSION PROCESS 2012/13 ACADEMIC YEAR
The completed application is to be submitted with relevant documents through:
- Hand delivery to the Registrar's Office from Sunday to Thursday between 8.00 am and 2.00 pm or
- Mailing to The Registrar, Emirates International School - Jumeirah, P.O. Box 6446, Dubai, UAE or
- Email to: email@example.com
However, hand delivery is preferable.
The following enclosures are necessary before processing of the application can begin:
- Two copies of school records for last two years
- Three colour passport size photographs
- Two sets of Transfer Certificate [one copy & one original]. Click here to download.
- Two copies of the passport information page with valid visa page
- Two copies of Birth Certificate
- Two copies of Vaccination Records
Contact details of Registrar
- Ms. Fatema Mohamed Saleh
Emirates International School - Jumeirah
P.O. Box 6446, Dubai, U.A.E.
Tel. +971 4 3489804 Ext. 274
Fax +971 4 3482813
Further information on course selection is available from:
Dean of Studies - Grades 10 & 11, Mr. Stephen Wellman
(Tel: +971 4-3489804 Ext. 225 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean of Studies - Grades 12 & 13, Ms. Nausheen Arif
(Tel: +971 4-3489804 Ext. 263 or Email: email@example.com
The Registrar's Office functions from Sunday to Thursday between 7.45 am and 4.00 pm.
In case of withdrawal during summer, you are requested to forward written notification via (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the transfer certificate will be ready after 15 August 09.
For assistance completing the EIS student admission application form, please direct enquiries to the EIS - Jumeirah Registrar, Ms. Fatema Mohamed Saleh
Tel: +971 4 3489804 Ext 274
Fax: +971 4 3482733