EIS MEADOWS MISSION STATEMENT
We offer a broad international education, in English, designed for local and expatriate students, that promotes excellence in all academic activities. It is our mission to enhance the educational, personal and physical development of our students encouraging them to think critically and creatively in preparation for the next stage of their education.
At Meadows it is our mission to promote life-long learning through the educational, personal and physical development of our students.
- We aim to provide a safe and challenging environment that recognizes individual learning styles.
- We strive to foster inter-cultural sensitivity and personal responsibility to encourage internationally minded young adults.
At Emirates International School – Meadows we believe:
- Education is the shared responsibility of the total school community of Board, Administration, Faculty, Students and Parents working in partnership;
- An orderly, safe and caring environment is essential to academic success and is marked by respect for the rights of others and development of personal responsibility;
- Education must encompass the development of the whole individual with the school’s emphasis on academic, physical, social and creative growth;
- Education must foster independent thinking, critical analysis and an appreciation and understanding of difference of opinion;
- All children do not learn in the same way and therefore allowances must be made for differences in learning styles;
- All children must be recognised and valued for hard work and perseverance;
- The school experience must promote positive interpersonal relationships;
- Good education will instil a desire for life-long learning;
- Information Technology must be an essential part of the school curriculum.