At Emirates International School – Jumeirah we believe:
- Education is the shared responsibility of the total school community of Board, Administration, Faculty, Students and Parents working in partnership;
- An orderly, safe and caring environment is essential to academic success and is marked by respect for the rights of others and development of personal responsibility;
- Education must encompass the development of the whole individual with the school’s emphasis on academic, physical, social and creative growth;
- Education must foster independent thinking, critical analysis and an appreciation and understanding of difference of opinion;
- All children do not learn in the same way and therefore allowances must be made for differences in learning styles;
- All children must be recognised and valued for hard work and perseverance;
- The school experience must promote positive interpersonal relationships;
- Good education will instill a desire for life-long learning;
- Information Technology must be an essential part of the school curriculum.
We offer a broad international IB education, in English, designed for local and expatriate students, that promotes excellence in all academic activities. It is our mission to enhance the educational, personal and physical development of our students encouraging them to think critically and creatively in preparation for the next stage of their education.
EIS – Jumeirah provides a safe yet challenging environment that develops in student an intercultural sensitivity and responsibility towards the people and environment of our local and global community.